The following standards of dress are expected from members and visitors.
In the clubhouse:
- Smart Casual.
- No Beachwear
- No Sports tops or shorts (other than approved golfing entire)
- Clean golf attire, including wet suits and golf shoes may be worn in the coffee lounge.
On the Course:
- Socks must be worn.
- Shirts must have a collar unless of a specific golf type and for men must be tucked in at all times. Ladies do not have to tuck in where the shirt is designed to overlap.
- Shorts must be tailored and of an acceptable length.
- Combat-style shorts or ¾ length combat-style trousers must not be worn.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks or rolled up.
- Baseball type caps when worn must have the peak at the front.
- No tracksuits, cropped or sun-tops, collarless T-shirts unless specific to golf, no football or rugby style shirts, jeans or trainers (Unless worn by mini-juniors or child guests)